Our products are CE certified, which means they comply with international regulations related to health, safety and environment.
The applicable directives are:
- Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC)
- Low Voltage Directive (2014/35/EU)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (2014/30/EU)
The standards covered under these directives are:
- EN 60204-1:2006 + A1:2009 – Safety of machinery. Electrical equipment of machines. General requirements
- EN 12100:2010 – Safety of machinery. General principles for design. Risk assessment and risk reduction
- EN 61010‐1:2010 – Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use. General requirements
- EN 61000‐6‐2:2005 – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Generic standards. Immunity for industrial environments
- EN 61000‐6‐4:2007 + A1:2011 – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Generic standards. Emission standard for industrial environments
Sdyn’s products are designed with safety in mind to ensure protection against hazards resulting from the product itself as well as hazards to the product arising from external influences.
Low Voltage Directive
Each product at Sdyn is designed and manufactured to ensure protection against hazards arising from electrical equipment; which means the user is adequately protected against danger of physical injury or harm.
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
As per the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive, our products have an adequate level of electromagnetic immunity in the specified electromagnetic compatibility environment.
System Technical File
The Technical File on product comprises:
- General description of the product
- Design and manufacturing drawings of items such as components, sub-assemblies and circuits
- Test results of conformity of the product with health, safety and environmental norms
- Description of methods adopted to eliminate hazards presented by the product